Cool N Tite
Cool N Tite
COOL N TITE is a strongly aromatic cooling sport liniment that can be used as an effective substitute for poulticing after competition or racing. Helps to cool the hocks and legs, soothe heated tendons and support a healthy response to stiffness, bruising and soreness. Effective liniment for both horses and riders.
- Support healthy response to sprains and bruising.
- Cooling action helps reduce discomfort and swelling.
- Warming action for healthy blood circulation to the area.
- Useful to soften and release tension in large muscle areas prior to training.
- Ideal for applying to injuries (where the skin is not broken) and after blows and contusions.
- Beneficial for old, nagging injuries.
- Aromatic oils help clear the airways when applied to the nose.
- Apply liberally to affected areas.
- Bandaging over product is not recommended.
- Contains Arnica which may be a controlled substance in some disciplines during competition.
- Arnica extract (Arnica montana)
- Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita)
- Wintergreen Oil (Gaulthera procumbens)
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- In an aqueous cream base.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Liberally apply directly to affected area and use as required.
Contains arnica – for industry rules consult with your veterinarian
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance to Racing Industry Rules including withholding on raceday.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight
Use only if cap seal is unbroken
Keep away from eyes
Keep out of reach of children
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist
Spend over $250 on your order & your delivery is FREE!
Get your Feed2U Loyalty Card!
We want to reward you for shopping with us regularly. The more you spend, the more free stuff & discounts you'll receive!