Senior horses thrive on FLEXALOT. A formula designed for older horses and those horses and ponies ridden outside of industry rules such as pony club, pleasure, trekking, school ponies, polo ponies and hunters to help maintain joint health, mobility and soundness. A healthy skeletal system may help to extend the working life of older horses, allowing them to be ridden or competed for a longer period of time.
- Helps maintain joint suppleness for ease of movement and optimal joint health
- Helps maintain healthy connective tissue (tendons and ligaments)
- Beneficial for older horses retired or nearing retirement
- For greater enjoyment of work and quality of life
- Fast acting and early results are normally seen in a few days
Contains harpagosides. 72hr withhold for FEI and Racing.
Short term withholding will not affect benefits of longer term use.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Devils Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens) 4000mg
- Celery Seed fruit (Apium graveolens) 9600mg
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale) 700mg
- Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 1000mg
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Give 10–20ml one to two times daily.
- Give in feed or by oral syringe.
- For best results load dose by giving twice daily for four days initially.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance to Harness, Racing and FEI Rules- 72 Hour Withhold.
For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight in a safe place.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken at purchase.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.
4 Litre available for order on request.
Spend over $250 on your order & your delivery is FREE!
Get your Feed2U Loyalty Card!
We want to reward you for shopping with us regularly. The more you spend, the more free stuff & discounts you'll receive!