REGUMARE helps support the normal hormonal balance of mares when temperament and marish behaviour adversely affects safe handling, willingness to work or focus in the ring or on the track. Hormone free and totally safe to handle.
- Supports healthy hormone balance in mares for more consistent training and performance
- Supports healthy nervous system function and behaviour in temperamental, moody mares
- Beneficial for mares who are sensitive to being groomed or tacked up.
- Supports healthy liver function
- Aids in the maintenance of reproductive health of mares prior to and post pregnancy.
- Useful for difficult stallions, colts and cut proud geldings.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Dong quai (Angelica sinensis) 3500mg
- California poppy (Eschscholtzia californica) 2500mg
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) 2500mg
- Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) 1500mg
- Natural liquorice flavouring
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 10-20ml one to two times daily or as required.
- Loading dose is recommended
- Give in feed or by oral syringe.
- For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance to Racing Industry Rules including withholding on raceday.
For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.
4 Litre & 10 Litre available on request.
Spend over $250 on your order & your delivery is FREE!
Get your Feed2U Loyalty Card!
We want to reward you for shopping with us regularly. The more you spend, the more free stuff & discounts you'll receive!