Nutritional herbal feed supplement for horses that are nervous or spooky. Natural equine herbal calming aid.
Natural equine herbal calming aid
Scientifically formulated herbal preparation to designed to gently support the nervous system which helps the horse to adjust faster to stressful things and therefore create habitually good behaviour long term.
- Helps to support a healthy nervous system and relieve nervous tension.
- Beneficial for healthy digestive function or poor digestion arising from nervous tension.
- Helps support healthy adrenal function and the biochemical reactions of adrenalin – the fight or flight hormones that contribute to highly strung behaviour in big atmospheres.
- Beneficial for green or inexperienced horses coping with new or challenging experiences.
- For best results use as required during the season or load dose prior to events.
Each 20ml dose contains extracts equivalent to dried:
- Californian poppy herb (Eschscholtzia californica) 2500mg
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) 2000mg
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) 1875mg
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) 4500mg
- Licorice flavour
- Contains vegetable gylcerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 10- 20ml one to two times daily.
- Give in feed or by oral syringe.
- Loading dose is recommended.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance to Racing Industry Rules including withholding on raceday.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight in safe place.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken at purchase.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.
4 Litre & 10 Litre available on request.
Spend over $250 on your order & your delivery is FREE!
Get your Feed2U Loyalty Card!
We want to reward you for shopping with us regularly. The more you spend, the more free stuff & discounts you'll receive!